Terms & Conditions
This is not the-so-fun stuff about your booking, but essential for you to know to ensure you have the best possible experience.
This website is operated by Artistry Picnics. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Artistry Picnics. The Artistry Picnics offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the website, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Payment FAQ’s/Payment Details
- A non-refundable booking deposit of 50% is required to secure a date. A refundable damage deposit of $75 is also required.
- Full Payment is due 72 hours prior to scheduled picnic date.
- The event set up will not occur without full payment prior.
- If payment in full is not paid 72 hours before the event- the event will be cancelled and no refund will be given.
What type of payment is accepted?
- Our invoice system is set up with square, where we accept credit card payments only.
- If you wish to pay via CashApp or Venmo you may contact us directly to book your picnic.
- We do not accept cash or checks.
- Proof or License matching the booking form will be required upon picnic setup. This includes your full name, phone number and address.
Cancellation & Refunds
- Due to our high number of bookings, deposits are non-refundable as we have held your date and turned down other events to do so. Refunds are not available for services provided but not utilized by the customers. Please book carefully as we do not provide refunds due to change of mind or wrong decisions. In the case of poor weather, your event may be re-scheduled to another date at no cost pending availability.
- Emergency cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to event or full cost of picnic will be forfeit.
- Cancellations the DAY OF scheduled event results in forfeit of full amount of picnic cost.
Rescheduling of picnic will only be permitted once, second cancellation forfeits full amount of picnic cost.
*If you have any concerns please contact us.
- Sunshine is not always guaranteed, so in the interest of your special day still being absolutely fantastic we do require a Backup event location ( Preferably indoors) where we can continue the event as planned.
- In the event of bad weather, The Customer agrees that Artistry Picnics can request a location change due to predicted weather and for security of the property and safety of staff, may refuse set up should an alternative location not be sought. It is the responsibility of the customer to source an alternative location.
- If the weather forecast predicts high heat, you can contact us to reschedule or change the destination to an indoor location. We do strongly advise to check weather forecast in advance and plan a backup indoor location. Since weather is unpredictable, we do not offer refunds due to high heat.
The company reserves the right to cancel the booking on reasonable grounds within any period leading up to the event. In the event this occurs, the customer will be refunded in full with the exception of where the customer has failed to fulfill their obligations within these terms & conditions.
Location Setup & Permits
- Picnic set-ups are unable to be guaranteed in particular spots at the location.
- There is an up-charge for setup destinations that are more than 20 minutes outside the service area of Concord, NC starting at +$50.
Depending on what type of event you secure; some locations require permits; others don’t. If you are unsure whether such a permit is necessary for your event, please contact the appropriate location management.
Use of Equipment
- All Equipment supplied on hire is the property of the Company.
- Any damage, loss or extensive cleaning will result in a fee to The Customer.
- The persons hosting the event shall be responsible for any loss or damage to any items such as platters, ceramic bowls/plates, vases, props and other decorations. Fees will apply for replacement at the full cost of purchasing a replacement. These fees will be deducted from your damage deposit, unless agreed otherwise.
The Customer shall pay for all equipment damage or loss however caused during that period. Damage includes but is not limited to;
- Improper use of equipment
- Disappearance of the equipment
- Damage to, or loss of, the equipment from any unknown cause
- Cigarette burns on any furniture or décor items. Smoking is not permitted on or near the property of Artistry Picnics
- Red wine or other staining product spillages or stains on any furniture or décor items
- With the exception of battery powered candles, no candles, fires or other flammable properties are to be lit during the booking.
In the event of the Equipment being stolen from the booking site, the Customer shall notify the Company in writing stating the full circumstances of the theft and the time the police were notified.
The Customer shall also indemnify the Company for any such loss of the Equipment at the current replacement cost of the Equipment, and must pay that cost to the Company on demand.
All hired equipment must not be relocated from the designated place of set up by the company.
The Customer warrants that all equipment will not be left unattended for the duration of the booking.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising out of the overloading, exceeding rated capacity, misuse, or abuse of the Equipment by the Customer and the Customer agrees to keep the Company indemnified in respect thereof.
In order to retake possession of the equipment, it shall be lawful for the Company to enter into or upon any premises where the same may be and the Customer hereby agrees to indemnify and to keep indemnified the Company against all liability and against all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, costs and expenses howsoever incurred by the Company arising from the Company’s entry into or upon any premises in exercise of its rights of repossession.
Any person agreeing to a booking and it’s terms and conditions on behalf of the Customer hereby agrees that he or she has the authority of the Customer to make this agreement on the Customer’s behalf and has the Customer’s permission to bind the Customer’s to this agreement and hereby compensate the Company against all losses and cost incurred by the Company arising out of the person signing this agreement failing to have such power and/or authority.
The Customer shall be responsible for giving any local or other authorities any necessary notice of their intention to occupy an area within the authority’s locality and shall pay all fees in connection therewith. In the event that the Company incurs or suffers any loss, costs or damages as a consequence of the Customer’s failure to carry out its obligations under these terms the Customer shall be solely responsible and shall indemnify the Company for any such loss, costs or damages.
- Unless otherwise agreed by the Customer and the Company, all sitting times are for a 2 hour period.
- Extension to the sitting time will not occur in the event the customer does not arrive on time. The commencement and conclusion time of a booking will remain as per the original agreed booking.
- To avoid impact on successive bookings, in the event a Customer is greater than 30 minutes late to a booking, forfeiture of the booking will occur.
- Late fees will apply: 15-30 minutes late – $20.
- The Customer agrees that the booking is for the agreed duration as confirmed at the time full payment for the booking occurs.
- A request to extend booking duration must occur 48 hours prior to the booking date and is subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued in the event the extended hire is not fully utilized.
- Extended hire is charged at a rate of $50 per hour if scheduled in advance and $55 per hour if on the day.
Absolutely No Pets
- Sorry, we do not allow pets! Pet hair can be extremely difficult to remove from our decor. If it is determined that there was a pet at your luxury picnic, a pet cleaning fee of $75 will be charged .
- For indoor picnics, in order to keep our equipment safe, we cannot set up in venues/homes where there is smoking. For outdoor picnics, please do not smoke around the set up (If the picnic items smell like smoke upon pick up, your deposit will be non refundable and/or there may be an additional cleaning fee.)
Advertising & Image Release
- In the event that photographs of Your Picnic Package have been taken and shared either on social media or with Us, Artistry Picnics reserves the right to use such photographs in its promotional materials.
Americas Disability Act
- Artistry Picnics regretfully makes no warranty or representation as to whether or not the picnic locations or any of the activities comprising the picnic experience comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) or any similar legislation. However should you have any special needs or requests for your picnic experience, please make this known upon booking and we will do our best to serve you.
COVID 19 Precautions
Artistry Picnics wants our customers and guests to feel 100% comfortable. We place your health and safety as our top priority. Here are the steps we’re taking to help everyone feel safe:
All tables, chairs, and containers are disinfected after each picnic and all rugs, linen napkins, and dishes are washed before and after each experience as well (as will always be our policy).
Artistry Picnics staff will wear face masks and gloves when setting up and tearing down picnics. We will continue social-distancing efforts when setting picnics up in public areas, even if it is not officially mandated. We cannot promise that your picnic area will be private as many of our locations are public.
We are doing everything we can to make sure you are safe during this challenging time.
We make no assumptions or claims in connection with our vendors and add-ons regarding Covid 19 precautions and standards.
Artistry Picnics is not liable for injuries or illnesses that may occur during bookings. Customer(s) agrees to voluntarily give up any right that they otherwise have to bring legal action against Artistry Picnics or the individual owner (Pamela Riley) for personal injury or property damage.
In the event you or someone attending the picnic needs medical attention, it is solely your/their responsibility to be financially responsible. Artistry Picnics is not liable for any medical issues that may arise during the picnic.
- You acknowledge that the services We provide as part of Artistry Picnics are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret and other laws of the United States. Except as expressly authorized herein, You may not reproduce, transmit, sell, display, distribute, publish, broadcast, circulate, modify, disseminate or commercially exploit the website, mobile app, and any and all content produced by Us in any manner (including electronic, print or other media now known or hereafter developed) without our written consent. You agree not to remove, alter, or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark, or other proprietary-rights notices incorporated in or accompanying any of Our products, services or in any of Our content.
- You have a non-exclusive, revocable license to access any of Our content for Your personal use, including this website, on the express condition that You comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
Changes to Terms Of Service
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes